- This event has passed.
Best Years Trips- Pamplin Park
October 10, 2018 @ 6:45 am - 4:15 pm$39
Pamplin Park is the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier. On our 3-hour guided tour we will spend time in the Main Gallery, Tutor Hall plantation, Field Quarters, Battlefield center and optional walk to the battlefield earthworks. Costumed interpreters will offer you a look in to the daily life of the militia. Wear comfy shoes. Meals on your own. Petersburg, deadline October 9.
- For age 55 and older
- Plays, adventures, musicals, seasonal traditions and fun!
- Payment Process – A DEPOSIT is required to reserve your seat, listed in the parenthesis behind the trip fee. The remaining fee is due 2 weeks prior to trip.
- No refunds/credits after deadline unless medical, Dr.’s note required. Sorry, trips and group pricing based on registration, we must pay for spaces reserved.
- Registration Begins August 13 for residents and August 15 for non-residents @ 8 am in office or online.
- Trips leave from the Gloucester Courthouse parking lot.
- Trips that don’t meet registration requirements will be canceled. Sign up early to make sure you don’t miss out.